A very special tasting where to discover some of the most special and exclusive sparkling wine cellars and the most emblematic wineries in the world of wine.
We consider "5 stars" those special and exclusive sparkling wine cellars and the most emblematic wineries in the world of wine. All are sparkling wines of long aging, with personality, of special or limited crops where the whole process of elaboration (1st and 2nd fermentation) is carried out in the cellar.
They will be accompanied by 3 different Iberian hams selected by Miguel Bargalló of Cansaladeria Cal Miqueló of Sant Sadurní d´Anoia who since 1896 are dedicated to the elaboration of sausages and have a good assortment of hams and shoulders of different origins and characteristics, and offer advice personal and professional
- Day and time : Saturday, December 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Activity duration : 1.5 hours.
- Activity taught by : Xavier Roig, sommelier of Cal Feru, Trainer in Cava and finalist of the contest "Best sommelier in Cava of Spain".
- Place : in the Cal Feru Tasting Room.
- Places : Maximum 25 people.
More information at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 938910163.
Conditions of participation.