We inaugurate the 10th season inspired by the first friendly tasting that we made in 2010: sweet wines.
Friendly tasting is a tasting session where it is important to taste wines in company and share opinions. Each session has a different theme.
They are held on the last Thursday of each month at the tasting room of Cal Feru and this year we celebrate the 10th season.
This October we will dedicate it to sweet wines that are the Autumn wines for excellence.
And for that, we will take a tour of the different sweet wines we have discovered over the years, from sweet wines from Penedès to more international wines such as Sauternes, Tokaji, Oportos ...
Very varied wines with a variety of nuances and colors (pale, orange, golden, brown ...)
- Day and time b>: Thursday, October 24 at 8 PM.
- Duration activity b>: 1.5 hours.
- Activity given by b>: Xavier Roig, sommelier of Cal Feru, Cava trainer and finalist of the contest "Best Sommelier in Cava of Spain."
- Place b>: in the Tasting Room of Cal Feru.
- Seats b>: Maximum 25 people.
More information at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 938910163.