Saturday May 5 at 8pm
Workshop to learn the main characteristics of Japanese cuisine and the technique to make different types of Sushi.
Different types of Sushi will be prepared, which will be paired with different wines and cavas to know which are the best combinations.
- Day and time: Saturday May 5 at 8pm.
- Activity duration: 2 hours.
- Workshop given by: Jordi Castro, cook of Cook-in, and Xavier Roig, Sommelier of Cal Feru
- Place: in the Tasting Room of Cal Feru.
- Places: Maximum 25 people.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or phone 938910163.
Conditions of participation:
- In case of cancellation by the participant, up to 5 days before the activity, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded. If the cancellation is made less than 5 days in advance, the amount paid will not be paid, but the registered person may assign his reservation to another person.
- In case of cancellation of the activity by the organization, it will be proposed to carry out the activity on another date or the refund of the amount paid will be made.
- Bad weather will not be an obstacle to the celebration of activities. The organization reserves the right to cancel them if it deems it convenient.
- The organization is not responsible for accidents or any other damage caused to the participant during the activity.
- The participant gives permission to the organization to use the photographs of the activity for promotional purposes of the same, as well as their data to receive information from Cal Feru.
-The fact of participating in the activity implies the acceptance of all these conditions, leaving the unforeseen at the discretion of the organization.