Initiation course to wine tasting regarding wines from different designations (Penedès, Montsant, Priorat, etc.) in Sant Sadurní d´Anoia (Barcelona). Price per person*.
The course consists of a theoretical part where the origin, the elaboration, the classification, the service and the conservation of the different types of wines are explained.
In the most practical part, the tasting technique (visual, olfactory and gustatory phase) is discovered by tasting different wines.
- Tasting 5 wines (2 white wine,2 red wine y 1 rosé wine)
- Activity duration : 2 hours.
- Activity taught by : independent professionals in the wine sector.
- Place : in the Cal Feru Tasting Room or at home.
- Game languages ??: Catalan, Spanish, French or English.
- Places : Minimum 10 people and maximum 25 people. (For groups of less than 10 people, check prices).
Complementary activity options :
- A snack of cheese and "jamón"serrano 3,75 / person.
We can carry out the activity at your home, company, restaurant, hotel, rural house ... with a supplement of 50 / group. It includes displacement and necessary material to carry out the activity but does not include mileage.
For more information and reservations :
Contact us to make your reservation, indicating day, time, language and number of participants and we will confirm availability.
or by phone at 938910163.
See the participation conditions .