Wine and cava tasting commented by Xavi Roig, Cal Feru sommelier, with pairing of Iberic sausages and cheeses in Sant Sadurní d´Anoia (Barcelona).
Price per person*.
Do you like wines, cavas, sausages and cheeses and want to know what is the best way to combine them? This pairing interests you!
The activity consists of making a tasting of wines and cavas accompanying different types of sausages and cheeses, in order to discover which wines or cavas enhance their taste better.
The activity begins with a brief introduction to the wine tasting (visual, olfactory and taste phase) and the explanation of the elaboration characteristics of the different samples that will be tested.
- Tasting of 5 wines (2 whites, 2 reds and 1 cava)
- Matching of 4 types of sausage and 2 types of cheese.
- Activity duration : 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Activity given by : Xavier Roig, sommelier of Cal Feru, finalist of the contest "Best sommelier in Cava of Spain".
- Place : in the Cal Feru Tasting Room or at home.
- Tasting languages ??: Catalan, Spanish, French or English.
- *Places : minimum 10 people and maximum 25 people. (For groups of less than 10 people, consult prices).
Complementary activity options :
We can do the activity in your home, business, restaurant, hotel, cottage ... with a supplement of 50 / group. Includes travel and equipment needed to perform the activity but does not include mileage.
For more information and reservations :
Contact us to make your reservation, indicating the day, time, language and number of participants and we will confirm availability.
You can make the query through or through 938910163.