Acquire basic knowledge of wines and their tasting technique through a game of questions and answers. Price per person for groups of at least 10 people.
Acquire knowledge about cava to play? Sounds good, right? If you like cava and want to know more, this is your game!
The aim of the activity is for all participants to have fun and acquire, in a fun and different way, basic knowledge of cava and the technique of tasting, through a game of questions and answers (Trivial type) .
The activity combines theoretical and practical questions, such as the blind smell of products that we associate with the aromas of cavas such as fruits, flowers, spices ... and the tasting of cavas to recognize these aromas.
The group is divided into teams that are given a whiteboard to write down the answers. For each correct answer a small prize will be given, thus promoting the ability to work as a team.
- Tasting of 4 sparkling wines.
- Duration of activity : 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Activity given by : Xavier Roig, sommelier of Cal Feru, finalist of the "Best sommelier in Cava de España", and Trainer in Cava, a diploma awarded by the Cava Institute in 2018.
- Place : at the Cal Feru Tasting Room or at home.
- Language Game b>: Catalan, Spanish, French or English.
- Places : Minimum 10 people and maximum 25 people. (For groups of less than 10 people, consult prices).