Initiation course to sparkling wine tasting regarding sparkling wines from all kinds (Cava, Corpinnat, Clàsssic Penedès, etc.) in Sant Sadurní d´Anoia (Barcelona). Price per person*.
Do you know where the cava bubbles come from? What does it mean for a cava to be "brut"? Are all sparkling wines "cava"?
In this course you can solve these and other questions, discovering the world of cava by professionals, as well as learn to try them.
The course consists of a theoretical part where the origin, elaboration, classification, service and conservation of the different types of sparkling wines are explained.
In the most practical part, the tasting technique (visual, olfactory and gustatory phase) is discovered by trying different sparkling wines.
- Tasting of 5 sparkling wines
- Activity duration : 1 hours 30 minutes.
- Activity taught by : independent professionals in the wine sector.
- Place : in the tasting room of Cal Feru or at home.
- Course languages ??: Catalan, Spanish, French or English.
- Places : minimum 10 people and maximum 25 people. (For groups of less than 10 people, check prices).
Complementary activity options :
- A snack of cheese and "jamón"serrano 3.75 / person.
We can carry out the activity at your home, company, restaurant, hotel, rural house ... with a supplement of 50 / group. It includes displacement and necessary material to carry out the activity but does not include mileage.
For more information and reservations :
Contact us to make your reservation, indicating day, time, language and number of participants and we will confirm availability.
Mail to: email@example.com or at de phone 938910163.