A la Sala de Tast de Cal Feru, un espai únic a la capital del cava, podeu tastar una selecció de caves de diferents productors, de manera informal, amb reserva prèvia en horari de la botiga.
Do you want to try some cavas informally with a good professional who will explain the characteristics?
If you wish and book in advance, this tasting will be served and directed by Xavier Roig, sommelier of Cal Feru, finalist in the "Best sommelier of Spain in Cava 2013" and trainer in cava 2018 diploma awarded by the Institut de l ´ Cava.
The Cal Feru Tasting Room is a unique space in the Cava Capital, where you can sample a selection of cavas from different producers, informally.
- Tasting of 4 glasses
- Duration of activity : 50 minutes.
- Activity given by : Xavier Roig, sommelier of Cal Feru, finalist of the "Best sommelier in Cava de España".
- Languages ??tasting b>: Catalan, Spanish, French or English.
- Places : Minimum 6 people and maximum 20 people. (For groups of less than 6 people, consult prices).
* The Tasting Room is part of the shop, so it is not a private space for the group performing the activity.
The activity can be supplemented with :
- A cheese and ham appetizer serrano 3.75 / person.
- A selection of sausages, cheese and bread with tomato 7,00 / person.
For more information and reservations :
Contact us to make your reservation, indicating the day, time, language and number of participants and we will confirm the availability.
You can make the inquiry by sending an email to email@example.com or by phone at 938910163.