Wine and cava tasting commented by Xavi Roig, sommelier of Cal Feru, with regional cheese pairing in Sant Sadurní d´Anoia (Barcelona).
Price per person*.
Do you like wines, champagnes and cheeses and want to know what is the best way to combine them? This pairing interests you!
The activity consists of making a commented tasting of wines and champagnes accompanied by different types of cheeses, in order to discover which wines or cavas enhance their flavor better.
The activity begins with a brief introduction to wine tasting (visual, olfactory and gustatory phase) and the explanation of the elaboration characteristics of the different samples to be tested.
- Tasting of 5 wines (2 white, 1 black, 1 cava and 1 sweet wine)
- Tasting-Pairing of 6 types of cheese.
- Activity duration : 1 hour and 45minutes.
- Activity taught by : Xavier Roig, sommelier of Cal Feru, finalist of the contest "Best sommelier in Cava of Spain".
- Place : in the Cal Feru Tasting Room or at home.
- Tasting languages ??: Catalan, Spanish, French or English.
- Places : minimum 10 people and maximum 25 people. (For groups of less than 10 people, check prices).
Complementary activity options :
We can carry out the activity at your home, company, restaurant, hotel, rural house ... with a supplement of 50 / group. It includes displacement and necessary material to carry out the activity but does not include mileage.
For more information and reservations :
Contact us to make your reservation, indicating day, time, language and number of participants and we will confirm availability.
You can make the query by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or at phone 938910163.