Tasting wines on a sailboat in the port of Vilanova (Barcelona).
Price € 55 per person for groups of maximum 10 participants.
A wine tasting on a sailboat sounds idyllic, right? Well it is!
The main attraction of this activity is to do a tasting in a different environment: on a sailboat at sea. The activity, which takes place in the port of Vilanova and La Geltrú, consists of a wine tasting commented by sommelier Xavier Roig de Cal Feru.
Then you navigate through the waters of Vilanova to enjoy the skyline of its coast and the sunset from the sea. A snack is served on the way back to the port.
This activity is carried out with the collaboration of the Naitseil Nautical Academy .
- Tasting of 4 wines (2 white and 2 black)
- Appetizer with cheese, traditional sausages and bread with tomato.
- Sailboat navigation.
- Activity duration : 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Activity taught by : Xavier Roig, sommelier of Cal Feru, finalist of the contest "Best sommelier in Cava of Spain" and Leonardo and Lola, professional height patterns of Naitseil.
- Tasting languages ??: Catalan, Spanish, French or English.
- Squares : Maximum 10 people per sailboat.
* Price per group of maximum 10 people. For smaller groups, the price of 10 people will be charged. VAT included.
* It is recommended to perform the activity at night, during the summer months, to enjoy the sunset.
For more information and reservations :
Contact us to make your reservation, indicating day, time, language and number of participants and we will confirm availability.